Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The untold truth

Sitting on the front porch on a cool summer's night while my boyfriend waters the garden is wonderful. Especially when it is accompanied by some deliciously warm chicken soup and light chatter.

It was an enjoyable experience. It's been a while since things seem to flow smoothly.

Sigh. Am having second thoughts about going home. I've just been reminded why I chose to left Malaysia in the first place. To escape from being trapped, to loosen ties in hopes of being able to start things afresh.

And now, when I think about Malaysia, I feel all trapped up again.

I'm happy here, coming here is like a dream come true to me. Something that I've been dying to achieve since I was young. Okay... maybe not Australia specifically, but just leaving home and leading my own life.

Ugh. I feel like I have this split personality. One moment I can't wait to go home, the next I'm plotting ways to cancel the trip home.

I wonder when did this started...

I guess... it was when I started wishing I could turn back time, and realising that it will never happen. It was then that I know, going home will not change anything. It'll just remind me of what I could have, why I left.

Life's never going to get any easier on me, eh? =/

2 comments:

  1. oh babe, don't worry. Everything will be okay. The past shouldn't matter anymore. What could have been, would have been worst. Try to be contented with what you have and go further from then. The past is not something we can change anymore. Somethings are better remained dead or unspoken. Besides, things do happen from a reason I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the advise babe.
    really helped me a lot. :D

    ReplyDelete