Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Twirls and swirls

Four more days before I leave my beloved Mickey to face the obstacles ahead all by himself. And when I said obstacles, I meant the big meanie Orion. Sighs. Poor Mickey, what would you do without me? He is such a baby, and a big fat sore-loser. He always cries right after losing a wrestling match with Orion. Silly goose, when will you learn that you are so much tinier compared to Orion?

Everything is all planned before my departure. Tomorrow's the day of the final exam. Thank goodness. Then Thursday is my R&R day with dearest and finally, to pack up some of my belongings the next day. I sound like I'm leaving this place for good. :)

One thing's for sure, I will not miss the damn heat around here. It makes people grouchy so easily.

Have been browsing through Strapya.com and I must say, owning a PayPal account is making life so much tougher. Decisions to make. At least I've finally found a buyer for my XPS M1530. An extra $1,000 cash to spend. *rubs hands together in glee*

Oops, I should have said that out loud huh? :3

Hope my parents allow me to drive my so-called new car. Knowing my mom, she's going to insist sitting beside me at all times. Prft, don't see the point of calling it my car. Guess it's better than nothing. Hope I'll be able to drive it though, I'm so spoilt with my Mazda 2. Doubt Myvi is as comfortable as it.

*shrugs*

Shopping spree this Thursday! I'll have to buy some sourveniers home for everyone. Err... perhaps I should write down a list. Knowing me, I'll probably miss out someone later.

*shouts to Tiara*
Tiaraaaaa, I'm coming home! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment