Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pink swirls

Why on earth does J-Phones have to be so gorgeous? ... And so damn tempting.
Oh well. :(

The other alternative would be the adorable LG Ice Cream. Makes me wonder why do LGs pick the names of food for their products. Hm, I suppose as long as the phone is cute, they might as well go all the way and pick a name that sounds cute too.

"Hey, I have an Ice Cream that I bring along with me all the time." :D

Random, but yeah.

I've been lacking in much needed sleep. Cleaning up for yesterday's inspection really took all the energy I had in me. Not to mention, staying up the entire night to clean the house probably isn't the best method at all. Will need to get my act together and keep this house tidy. Seriously would not want to experience that again. At least now that the computer is in my room, I'm able to limit the destruction to one part of the house.

Last week of assignments, then it'll be preparations for the finals. I can't wait to fly home, sort of. I miss my family, miss being able to mess up the house knowing that I wouldn't have to clean it later. Miss my silly little Tiara.

So many pros and cons, I'll definitely miss my LCD screen, and my anime. And also fast speed connection... and the cool early morning breeze. Ack, this post is turning into a list of things that I miss.

Okay, back to ogling at cute pink flip phones and finding excuses to procrastinate my assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment