Thursday, January 15, 2009

Red streaks

Ugh. Silly Mickey scratched me again. And this time it seems really bad. How on earth am I going to explain this to my mom when I see her? :(

Was watching Oprah's talk show on how clutters in the house makes a person fat. Seems like a pretty valid reason, although I don't think mine is that bad. Still, this gives me the resolution I need to start throwing stuff that I don't need out.

Starting with Mickey.

Also, starting a list on what food to have during the week seems good. Can't believe I've never thought of that. At least then it'll stop me from impulsively buying chocolates that I see in the stores. Perhaps having Coles and Kmart right outside of my house isn't such a good thing at all.

And leaving things right up till the last minute again is such a terrible habit of mine. Trial exam is tomorrow and I've yet to practice for it. Not to mention inspection on the house is on Monday. At least I've cleaned my room so it's in a presentable state now. Sigh. How I wish for a maid, and to think I used to take these things for granted...

Mickey sure knows how to gain favourtisim from me. Just jumps onto my lap and purr, and my heart melts immediately. And he's so limp all the time unlike Orion, makes me wonder if he has the Ragdoll's blood in him.

How I wish I can be a kitten too. No assignments and inspections to worry about. Life's all easy for them. Lucky cat.

Perhaps starting on the website designing for Digital Media Technique would be a good way to be motivated on other stuff too... It's worth a shot I suppose.

3 comments:

  1. -.-
    it will be fun in learning that la don't worry...
    And more assignments.
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell ur mom near ur house got pariah cat who suddenly jumped into the window n in self defense, scratched ur arm. when u shoo-ed it lol.

    ReplyDelete