Monday, January 12, 2009

As days come to an end

okay, i've gotten bored with the current layout so i've decided to change it. to what... i'm not sure yet. but i'm sure i'll figure something out in time. meanwhile, do put up with this random and terrible layout first. (:

i've set up the computer in my room and rearranged my furniture, just as planned. and now my dear Orion is enjoying a short nap on my newly-washed sheets. prft. he is one lucky dude.

oh well, i'll let him have his last few manly-hours in peace. will have to wake up early tomorrow to bring him to the vet. me and Ray had our little inside 'snip-snip' jokes the whole day, and Orion just stares at us with a blur expression.

*pauses*

i'll really be flying home soon eh?...

after a whole year, going home seems so weird. so different somehow. and there's things that i would like to avoid, people that i'd rather not meet. that was the reason why i left in the first place. i feel safer here, where nobody truly knows me. to them, i'm just one of the few hundreds of asian students studying here.

and being independant is somewhat fun. i get to decide when i want to eat, where i'd like to go, how i'll spend my day. of course there's darling Ray to be taken into consideration as well, but he's pretty much happy-go-lucky.

sighs. i miss home, yet i don't really feel like i'm ready to go home yet. ugh. i wish that there's a way around this.

ps. don't kill me teri. it's just a thought. (:

4 comments:

  1. dey!
    i won't kill you, i'll KEEL you! *ala Achmed*
    can't i be the reason you're coming home? :3
    you're still going back to OZ after this whattttttt :(((

    ReplyDelete
  2. bah. silly achmed! :D

    come to aussie instead? :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. when I strike the lottery I'll come :D

    ReplyDelete