Saturday, January 03, 2009

-Shows off-

finally, i have a proper and comfortable keyboard to type with! :D

seriously, you have no idea how uncomfortable some keyboards can get once you're used to your own. it got so annoying and awkward that i went out to the city to grab myself a Logitech Illuminated Keyboard and also a MX 400 Laser Mouse.


images copyright of Logitech. i'll take some pictures of my rig when i clear up my desk.

now my new computer is almost complete. all that's left is to change the video card. anybody have an 8800gt that they would like to trade? ;)

and while i'm at it...

here's my amazing LG monitor. :D

okay okay, i shall stop being proud of my new computer.

dear Ray had the brilliant idea to have a 'mamak night' yesterday, so off we went to Coles and purchased a the dipping bread and curry. turns out that there wasn't enough curry paste so Ray smartly decides to dilute it in hopes of getting more out of the paste.

and this was the result of our mamak night. (:


it was a fun experience overall. was planning to cook Indomee as well, but we've decided that the roti canai and curry was more than enough.

watched Vampire Knight after dinner. man, it's been a while since i've watch anime. how i miss those times where i would rush home from school, grab lunch and plonk myself in front of the computer watching my most recent anime. at least now i have a huge screen to watch it on. :D

and finally, one last picture before i sign off. okay, make it two.

my desktop which i spent ages customising! :D

*runs off*

No comments:

Post a Comment