Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Title shmitle

May officially hates jet-lag.

I need rest! Lots of it, but in the comfort of my own warm snuggly bed surrounded by my soft toys. Heh.

And I'm contemplating whether to cut my hair. It's been a while, but I know I'm going to cry seeing my long hair being short again. But... but... long hairs are not good during summer time. :(

And my fringe... *exaggerated sigh*

3 days back and I'm starting to feel trapped. I want my freedom. I want my car. :(
My dad still does not allow me to drive the cars at home, believing that I'll cause an accident in an instant.

Prft.
At least my sister's phone is finally sold off. Sort of. I'm still crossing my fingers and hoping that the deal will work out. That'll be one less thing to worry about.

Sheesh. And to think, this is supposed to be a holiday for me.

3 comments:

  1. ur dad allows u to drive in aussie but not in m'sia? what a rip off. man...ur parents shud give u more freedom being back in m'sia la...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah. that's the thing.
    my dad doesn't know that i own a car in aussie. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *slaps forehead* Then how in the world did u get to buy it? lol.

    ReplyDelete