Thursday, February 05, 2009

First impressions aren't always correct

After an entire day of fooling around with my Hotlink's MMS setting, I've given up... and have decided to change to Digi. It still seems like a better choice compared what I'm going through now.

Tut.

My poor LG phone, I won't be able to use all your functions just yet, will I? Should have just went ahead with the J-phone instead. It still has the better looks.

Oh well. It's still an adorable phone. (:
This little baby here got loads of attention when I brought her to the Maxis centre last night to fix this MMS issue.

I'm going on a shopping spree for cute stuff. I need to update my items, they've been with me for an entire year already... perhaps even longer. I've purchased a wallet with the design that I've always wanted at Sunway Pyramid last night. That's a start. Am going to try changing my image a little this year since it's the start of my University life. :)

But having to go out every day is proving to be a very tiresome task. It would be nice to just stay home for one day and relax. I'm not used to driving for hours just to have lunch. It used to be just a simple take-out near my place or a quick instant noodle for lunch.

I definitely wasn't expecting this week to be so exhausting. Hopefully things will get better next week. This is proving to be even more tiring than three assignments combined.

No comments:

Post a Comment