Sunday, February 15, 2009

Peanut butter love

I swear, Streamyx knows that I'm planning to betray them and turn to P1 instead. The line has been on it's best behavior the entire night. No terrible lags, no slow connections, even Youtube is loading fast. Talk about customer service...

It's late. Extremely late. But then I just don't feel like sleeping. Is May's nocturnal gears starting to turn again? Tsk. Only one month back in Malaysia and I've gone back to old habits. What is it with me and staying in front of the computer the entire night? Could be the fact that Streamyx's line is always better past midnight.

Hm. The connection for P1 is awesome. But Rm99 for 20gb per month is really pushing it. I share a 40gb connection with Ray and somehow we managed to go pass the limit most of the time, resulting in our lines being throttled.

But then again, the throttled speed for P1 is so much faster than Australia's, according to Ray. This is seriously tempting. Too bad I've only less than two weeks to enjoy the connection here.

What am I talking about? I'm going to enjoy fast connection when I get back to Australia anyway. =P

So far Valentine's Day has been pretty okay, felt like any other day to me. Guess I've really lost interest in these commercial days, thanks to a certain Mr. I-have-no-interest-in-these-type-of-stuff. Haha. But it was fun hanging out with Tero again. Seriously, to think I used to see her almost every single day. I sort of miss the old times. :)

Hm. I'm in the mood to play Final Fantasy VIII, just to watch how the story unfolds. And then hopefully I can rent a PS2 and grab FFX and FFX-2. Have always wanted to play those, but I never had the chance.

Honestly, I love my freedom in Australia. <3

Ugh. Okay, my brain juice is finally running low. Time to catch up on some zzz's.

Oh and... I can't wait till my darling Ray comes back to Malaysia with my so-called Valentine's present. :)

1 comment: