Monday, February 16, 2009

Poof goes the dream

Stupid dream really scared me crap out of me. I really thought I've lost my dearest. Ugh. Shouldn't have read Mixed Doubles, I'm pretty sure my subconscious got the gunshot idea from there.

But still, to experience a life without Ray... *shudders*

I know this is something I would never want to go through. I was too shocked to even shed any tears. It just happened so sudden.

Bah. Have been waking up with headaches too. Guess overall I miss my pillow my bed. My bed is still softer and much much fluffier than this.

Three more days to go before Ray returns to Malaysia. Seems like my life is beginning to center around him. Not sure whether this is a good thing or not, or how it'll affect me in the future. Prft. Talk about learning to be independent.

Oh and waking up feeling sticky is getting unbearable to me. Guess this is what you get in humid weathers.

Fine fine, I'll stop comparing already. :)

Can't believe there's only two more weeks left before I return to the land down under. All I've prepared for my luggage so far are a bunch of books. I'm probably going to need an extra bookcase at the rate I'm purchasing books.

I'll need to drag myself to one of the shopping malls to update my wardrobe a little. It's my first time being an official university student, and I definitely can't start it by looking like a kid. Hard to believe that after three years, I'm finally entering second year in uni. I'm hoping that things would be like SAIBT still, simple and relaxed.

Ugh, I've heard one too many horror stories regarding universities. Cross fingers that it'll be smooth sailing. :D

1 comment: