Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I miss your warm body on me every night

I miss Mickey and Orion terribly. And silly ol' Curious too.

Seeing the adorable cat at William's yesterday did not helped at all. Sure he enjoyed being rubbed every once in a while, but he does not provide me the satisfaction of hearing Mickey's meow, or Orion's way of closing his eyes while enjoying it.

I want my kitties back so badly. Strange, I would never consider myself as a cat-person a year ago. Going to Australia has somehow changed my view on life.

I'm not really counting down the days, but how I wish I could be with my baby Mickey again. I miss how he would jump on my bed every night, looking at me with those huge round eyes and finding for his comfortable spot to lie on.

That little guy seems to be the center of my life. Haha. And to think Ray was supposed to be the center of my life. =P

1 comment: