Friday, December 05, 2008

Topsy turvy day

i hate days when everything just seems to go wrong. i'm bloody sick and tired with the lecturer telling me to do what i want, then saying that the result is not how HE wants it. if he wants us to follow his idea, then just give us a damn outline and be done with it. what's the point of wasting my friggin' time by saying 'be creative'?

bloody bloody bloody.

and i stayed up the whole damn night just to complete that brochure. which now i know will not get me the distinction i wanted. :(

ugh. headache. i'm starting to feel sick, and that's never a good sign.

can't wait for the Christmas holidays to begin. i need a holiday real bad. i just need to get away from RL for some time to save what little sanity i have left. yes, life is rather hard on me right now. and i hate that. :(

on a brighter note, i'm tempted to cut my hair. not too short, but past the shoulders. it's been a while since i've last had a new hair cut. the downside though, is i'm not whether to trust my life, in this case, my hair to my boyfriend. ugh. but i want a hair cut so bad.

other than that, i managed to get my outlook working with my gmail. furthermore, i managed to get my own customised email address! yay, finally my very own email. :D

and that is how May wastes her time on random and pointless things.

1 comment: