Monday, December 15, 2008

My little Wish

finally, after a three weeks wait, my omnia is finally here! and yup, i spent the whole day customising every single bit, down to the scroll bar size. hehe.

and i'm currently giddy with the amount of fun i had, plus the lack of food helps with the giddiness.

i've finished with the entire twilight saga in just two days. didn't really enjoyed the final book as much, it felt like a whole new book rather than a sequel to me. ah what the heck, it was still enjoyable because Edward was in it. hehe. who wouldn't fall in love with a gorgeous, mysterious and strong vampire?

dear Ray promised me a trip during the christmas holidays. heck i'm excited! it's been a while since i've actually kicked back and went somewhere. this is definitely going to be fun.

although... i do have a few more hours left before he returns home. i'll have to get up real early tomorrow to clean the rest of the house. my little surprise for him. (:

2 comments: