Thursday, December 25, 2008

Sleigh bells blinking on rooftops

it's christmas day! the holiday that i've been waiting all year round. and thank goodness the day is bright and sunny. the sky's been awfully gloomy lately.

i've officially spoiled myself for this christmas. bought a brand new set of Logitech Z4 speakers because dear Ray believes the ones on my laptop suck. in addition to that, i'll be taking possession of his little CPU and purchasing a nice 22" LCD monitor to go along with the speakers and CPU. yesh, i'm so spoiled. :)

had dinner at aunt Janet's place yesterday. there goes my resolution to try and shed some pounds. the food was great! best of all, it was all asian food. mm, i still can taste the shark fin soup and popiah in my mind.

something random but, i miss babytiara.

steamboat later at Richard's place. i know it sounds weird but i'm not complaining. :)
i miss asian food. loads.

however, this will be my first christmas away from home. i miss my family. my dad in particular. can't wait to see him soon. all i have to do is get through next month and desktop publishing's exam. ugh. i shudder at the thought of the exam. at least i have my very own christmas tree to brighten the day up. that was the best $60 spent.

the beach is definitely going to be pack today, so i'll probably head into the city with Ray. would be fun to have a picnic at the beach though. oh well, i'll just wait till i get myself a nice little set of bento box. bento boxes are my current addiction. :D

i'm spending too much time with e-bay. sweat*

2 comments:

  1. merry christmas to you too :D
    remember to update me on your christmasday. :)

    ReplyDelete