Sunday, December 14, 2008

Satisfaction

come to think of it, this weekend isn't turning out as bad as i thought. in fact, i'm enjoying being alone pretty much. it gives me time to relax, read my books without anyone disrupting me. although i do tend to read through them too fast, i've almost finished my twilight saga. :(

i have to say, it's a pretty productive day for me. i've cleaned my room, washed the dishes, taken out the trash and unpack my boxes. and the best thing about today is, it's only ten to two! next on the agenda is to bath the kitties and do a little laundry. hm. i can see a nice warm bubble bath waiting for me at the end of the day.

i've already planned how i'll be spending tomorrow. it's time to hit Kmart for a little shopping spree. i'm still clueless on what to give dear Ray for christmas.

brr. the weather's freezing again. time to continue with my housework and hop into my bubble bath. (:

2 comments: