Friday, December 12, 2008

Swish goes the wheels

i'm tired, and all i want to do is crawl back in bed and sleep. but seems like something's been bugging me lately, causing me to wake up early every day. life is beginning to get tedious, and i'm definitely not enjoying this.

tonight, i'll be left alone at home with my two little boys. being in the suburb, the thought of it scares me a little. at least while i was in the city there were lights and noises all around. i just hope that it does not rain tonight, nor being too windy. it's going to be a long three days. :(

the rain's been coming rather often this week. i wake up to find gentle drizzles outside my window, and soothing cool breeze blowing through it. i miss the rain. i miss the gloomy skies of winter.

i'm torn between the wanting to go home, yet wanting to remain here for the upcoming february holidays. i don't feel as if i'd fit in back home, like the life i had there was just all a dream of yesterday. things change, i'll be the outsider not knowing anything.

only my baby Tiara is keeping me from entirely ditching the plane home. i miss that silly girl so much. one year is such a long time, i'm not even sure if she remembers me.

another day at class begins soon, and the house will be empty when i get home. i'm so not looking forward to the end of this day.

2 comments:

  1. WHAT, YOU WANT TO DITCH THE PLANE BACK HOME?!

    *throws a fit*

    Fine, don't expect me to take you makan Kajang satay the next time you're back. Its a one time offer only.

    *piff*

    ReplyDelete