Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The sound of chirping greets morning

So little time, yet so much to do. At least one thing is finally out of the way, I've shifted to my little house down Arthur Street, or more like partially shifted. Nevertheless, I spent my first night snuggled in my new pink bed. :D

Just this little event made me realise that shifting from one house to another is no fun. Especially when you get tenants like me who messes up the place and procrastinates cleaning up. Which reminds me, the inspection for the apartment is happening this Thursday! Sighs. I don't like inspections at all, you get random people stepping in your place with shoes ON. Hopefully those who inspect the new place would be kind enough to take them out.

Perhaps i should place a "shoes off" sign right at the entrance. Heh.

I love the location of the new place. How could I resist it, with Coles and KMart just within 5-minute away, and yummy Asian food located close-by too. Now, all that's left to wait for is the sushi shop that's opening in a few months time.

Ah, heaven. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment