Friday, November 14, 2008

Position in queue: 422

after waiting like, forever, my darling has finally came home with my very own collector's edition of Wrath of the Lich King!

woohoo! baby Frosty the adorable little frost wyrm.
crazy thing about a new expansion pack being released, i had to wait in line of a 422 position queue that lasted for about 20 minute. this is definitely a first for me.

and yup, first thing i did was to start my very own death knight, with Frosty by my side. (:


although i swear, this is the last time i'm ever starting a DK class. got too whoozy at the end of the day. what do you expect from 6 hours straight of playing WoW? ;P


Tifania, my hawt DK. (:

i got to say, i really love how the story of a DK progresses, and it was fun trying something new out. although i have to admit, getting a free epic mount and all blues when you're level 55 is part of what draws me to DK too. this sure beats levelling a level 1 toon.

while Ray was waiting in queue, i logged onto my mage for a round of Alterac Valley and what do i see?

just as i've expected

6 comments:

  1. Wow, lol.... #422..

    WoW is an awsum game, worth the wait really.. but u better try out the Warhammer too... i cant get a hold ov a copy myself, still trying.. ive heard Warhammer is much better, though everyone doubted itz success...

    cheerioz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, the wait time was crazy!

    lol. i agree that WoW is an awesome game though. (:

    would love to try out Warhammeer one day, but for now, i'll try to reach level 80 with my new DK first.

    cheers :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. uish? why the change of blog la dear? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no reason really, just thought it'll be fun. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I want to play too but no time. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's very addictive.
    beware. :D

    ReplyDelete