Friday, November 21, 2008

Every little distraction


i've decided to finally go for the Samsung SGH-i900 Omnia instead. sure, iPhone definitely has the 'wow' factor, but like dear Ray said, what's the point of having something that won't satisfy me? (:

Omnia, on the other hand, is packed with loads of yummy features. a 3.2" touchscreen, 5mp camera with auto-focus and whatsnot and a hawt looking design. best of all, it reminds me of my old Samsung e310c. don't ask me why, it just does.

hee. just unlocked my se k850i today for free. now all that needs to be done is to wrap it up nicely and send it to Malaysia as someone's Christmas present. :D

alright, break time's over. time to continue with my DMT assignment. man. i have such a short concentration span, could have finished this by yesterday, but every little thing keeps distracting me and it took ages for me to gain back enough concentration to stay put in front of the computer doing it.

there i go getting myself distracted again.

1 comment: