Sunday, March 01, 2009

Home sweet home

It's interesting how life falls back into routine so easily once you're back to a familiar environment. Things are so quiet now that I'm back home, with only dear Ray and my two kitties to entertain. I'm able to hide in my room and have my privacy once again, without anyone barging into my room.

The 7-hour long plane flight always tires me out. I can never rest properly on the plane. Ugh. I'm still trying to recover from it.

Things are going to get busy next week as I'll have to set up a few stuff and prepare for university. Boy, am I glad that the weather's going to be in it's twenties for the whole week. Love having this cool weather in Adelaide.

Although I do miss hanging out with my sister and cousin. The two idiots which I'm extremely fond of. :)

Best of all, my mummy got me a wonderful going-away present. :D
With a few nudges from me, of course.


Ah well, at least there's the Gold Coast trip during April and skiing during June. That's something that I definitely look forward to. It's been years since I've last planned a holiday with Ray.

Might even plan to invite my sister over during May so that she'll be able to celebrate my 21st birthday with me in Australia. ♥

1 comment: