Thursday, March 05, 2009

Addiction to Pods

Can't believe I've survived the first week of uni. Enrolment was insanely stressful. And to think that I'll be having years of this isn't making my mood any lighter.

Oh another hand, whoever created Pods must be the most evil person on earth! I can't stop eating it. I swear, they must have added some sort of drug in it to get you addicted to this stuff. Not to mention, Coles is just a 2 minute drive away from my place. Oh the horrors. *shudders*

At least the Gold Coast trip is already planned. This is the first time in my life that I've planned something in advance, normally it'll be the week before my holidays before I actually got to the planning part. I can't wait for it, but then thinking of getting on to those roller-coasters really makes me hesitate about the trip.

Bah. Why can't people invent something better rather than roller-coasters? =/

Sighs. Here I go munching on my Pods again. I'm so going for a jog tomorrow. And I have to pull my darling's arse off the bed so that he'll accompany me too. Hehe.

Before I run off, was taking some pictures just now and got a very satisfactory one.


*laughs with glee before running off*
I'm so advertising for Lenovo, ay? (:

1 comment:

  1. I've finished 3 packs of pods since the day u went away.
    the day u went away~

    ReplyDelete