Friday, April 03, 2009

This is supposed to drive me insane, I think

Ugh. I'm hopeless. Here I am blogging at 6:21am instead of doing my assignment. I am so lacking in motivation right now. :(

Also, my room needs cleaning. Major cleaning. How on earth am I supposed to get everything done by tomorrow? Not to mention the fact that I have another 1000 words essay due on Monday.

Prft. And to think I should be all stressed and pulling all my hair out right now. Things really changed that much huh...

Oh well, at least knowing that I'm half-way to completing my essay isn't too bad. Especially when you consider the fact that I just started the essay yesterday.

*takes deep breath*

Come on May, I know you can do it. After all, you did so well in the past year. It's just less spoon-feeding in comparison to last year's. How hard can that be?

1 comment: